- Completely tailored to your needs
- Includes a review of existing content
- Real samples used during the workshop
- One-off fee for up to 30 attendees
- Available as an online course
Public courses cater for everyone, at a modest per-attendee fee. It’s ideal for an individual (or two) who want to pick up great tips and techniques.
In-house courses are 100% tailored. Because everyone is in the same room, learning the same techniques, your whole team can get up to speed quickly. And agree approaches, together.
Working with the team leader(s), we clarify the skills the team need, and how to deliver them. Mix’n’match the elements of my existing courses to create your own – or add a new topic.
An initial phone call is followed up with a customised list of topics. I review samples you provide, and incorporate them into the day (or two half-days, or two-days: up to you). Once agreed, I build the content.
In-house courses are generally run at your offices. But an off-site location often adds extra commitment, engagement and focus.
Or why not run it as an online course: in two-hour, four-hour or one-day formats.
The cost? Cheaper than sending your whole team to one of my public courses. I’m happy to run in-house workshops for up to 30 attendees.
Since it’s tailored, the cost varies: please contact me to discuss your needs.
The fee includes:
- Briefing to clarify objectives for the course
- In-depth review of existing material
- Course development, content and delivery
- Digital workbook
- Follow-up to ensure learning is being embedded.
A FEW ORGANISATIONS I’VE RUN IN-HOUSE COURSES FOR:
Cancer Council Qld
Northern Territory Tourist Commission
Sydney Olympic Park
The Tax Institute
University of Adelaide
WA Local Government Association